Having grown from a small creche first established in 1991 and located on Elmore Road, Elmore Kindergarten grew into a nursery with an occupancy of 62 children. The overarching company name remained as Elmore Kindergarten, and the nursery was renamed Broomhill Nursery. In 2009 it relocated to a completely refurbished and stunning three storey Victorian building on Marlborough Road.
Broomhill Nursery is conveniently accessible for parents working or studying in the Sheffield Teaching Hospitals and Sheffield University, whose main buildings are in very close proximity to the nursery. The building stands impressively in the centre of Marlborough and Elmore Road, it would have originally been built in the turn of the century and as a family home, which explains the lovely homely feel it has inside. Outside it boasts a beautiful garden area with plenty of space for the children to explore and play.
Why you’ll love Broomhill:
- Characterful, family feel building.
- Convenient location.
- Long serving, loyal and friendly staff team.
- Secure outside garden offering children plenty of outside play.
- Buggy store for walking commuters.
- 5 out of 5 stars for Food Hygiene.
- Established for 27 years with a good reputation.