Elmore Kindergarten opened Ecclesfield Nursery in 2002. The nursery was originally located in Yew Lane and has successfully grown in size to become the groups largest nursery, with a potential capacity of 142 children.
Despite its short distance from the motorway, Ecclesfield itself is a quaint village, home to many charming houses and cafes. In 2016 the nursery moved to a new location on Church Street and is housed in what was originally a working men’s club.
The nursery has been fantastically developed from a derelict site, to provide a wonderful learning provision with a large reception area for parents, surrounded by bright, spacious, and well-equipped rooms for the children.
Ample parking is provided for parents, and the children have access to a well equipped outdoor area, with a fabulous gardening and mud kitchen corner where children can develop green fingers and explore nature.
Why you’ll love Ecclesfield:
- Rated as a ‘Good Provider’ of Childcare by Ofsted
- Bright, spacious, stimulating learning environment.
- Ample parking for an easy drop-off and pick-up.
- Hand-picked, qualified and welcoming staff.
- Kept in the loop with the ‘Famly’ app.
- Garden area providing exciting outdoor play.
- A place of immense fun and learning.
- Established for 20 years with a good reputation.