Elmore Kindergarten opened Ecclesfield Nursery in 2002. The nursery was originally located in Yew Lane and has successfully grown in size to become the groups largest nursery, with a potential occupancy of 143 children.
Despite its short distance from the motorway, Ecclesfield itself is a quaint village, home to many charming houses and cafes. In 2016 the nursery moved to a new location on Church Street and is housed in what was originally a working men’s club.
The nursery has been fantastically developed from a derelict site, to provide a wonderful learning provision with a large reception area for parents, surrounded by bright, spacious, and well-equipped rooms for the children.
Ample parking is provided for parents, and the children have access to a well equipped outdoor area, with a fabulous gardening and mud kitchen corner where children can develop green fingers and explore nature.
Why you’ll love Ecclesfield:
- Bright, spacious, well-equipped rooms that are stimulating learning environments.
- Buggy store for walking commuters.
- Ample parking for easy drop-off and pick-up.
- Highly motivated, qualified and committed staff.
- Garden area providing challenging experiences and growing opportunities.
- 5 out of 5 stars for Food Hygiene.
- Makaton-trained staff.
- Established for 16 years with a good reputation.